Engaging Math Circles is hiring!
We are looking for experienced math instructors to lead our online math classes.
EMC’s goal is to help our students fall in love with math. If you love math, love kids, are energetic, enthusiastic, and enjoy teaching - we want to talk to you!
At EMC you will work online in small, dynamic, participation-oriented classes that focus on inquiry and problem-solving, not memorization and repetition.
You will be working with elementary, middle, or high school students using curriculum designed specifically for their needs, and supplemented by non standard Olympiad type problems. You will not be limited by the curriculum, however, we encourage your wealth of knowledge to shine through creativity in the classroom.
Teaching at EMC you will:
- Be a part of family-friendly supportive environment
- Teach in small online classes
- Mentor and inspire motivated students
- Have full curriculum support
- Have great flexibility
- Have an opportunity to do important and fulfilling work
Open positions (full and part time):
- Part-time online math instructors
- Part time online math instructors with an option to convert to full time upon completion of a trial period
Must have a solid background in mathematics. Must have experience working with elementary school students (Gr.K-6). A bachelor's degree, or actively pursuing a degree, in a STEM field is required. A master's degree or higher in a STEM field is preferred. Availability to teach during our high-demand hours of Monday-Friday 3:30-6:30pm (PST/PDT) and/or Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-1:00pm (PST/PDT) preferred.
How To Apply:
Please fill out the following questionnaire to be considered for the position. Link to questionnaire.